Terms & Conditions
Contents of this service
This service refers to the sale of products handled in this site and various services.
Our shop delivers products to the destination specified by the user, and if there is a duty of notice, by notifying the user to the e-mail address registered by the user we shall fulfill our obligation.
Discontinuation of This Service, Deletion of Registered Information
In the event that the user falls under any of the following conditions, our shop shall be able to suspend the provision of this service or delete the registration information without prior notice or consent. In addition, our shop is not responsible for any damage caused to our customers or third parties due to our measures taken above.
When it turns out that the registration content was false
In case of illegal use of ID and password, or when illegal use by a third party
When it turns out that we have received measures to suspend the provision of this service or to delete registered information in the past
When there is a delay in performance of payment obligation of the fee for the service, etc., such as the price of goods, and other defaults
Even if you have e-mail, telephone or other communication means, you can not contact the user
In addition, if we judge it as inappropriate
In using our service, the following acts are prohibited.
2. Act that damages rights, profits, honor, etc. to a third party or our shop, or acts that might be feared.
3. Acts contrary to public order and morals, acts in violation of other laws or acts that might be feared.
4. The act of applying for false contents when using this service.
5. Acts of using information or products offered by the Company for resale or for commercial purposes or acts aimed at preparing it.
6. Acts that use harmful programs or acts aimed at preparing them.
7. Acts of unauthorized access to servers or other computers of this service, or acts aimed at preparing them.
8. Action to illegally use ID, password, other personal information, etc.
9. Other acts that our shop deems inappropriate.
ID & Password Management
1. The user assumes no responsibility for the management and use of ID and password.
2. ID and password transfer, name change and loan, etc. cannot be done.
3. If it is found that the ID and password are used illegally by a third party, we will notify the user immediately.
4. It is assumed that the user is responsible for damages such as an ID or password being used by a third party due to the negligence of the user. In such cases the Company will take no responsibility.
5. This section applies only when our shop has issued an ID to the user.
Protection of Personal Information
1. We shall use personal information of users within the scope of the purpose of use such as management of this service, transaction of goods, collection of payment, sending of advertisements materials, etc. However, statistical information, etc. which cannot identify individuals is not limited to this.
2. Our store will comply with the law concerning the protection of personal information and strive to protect the personal information provided from the user.
3. Our shop shall consign personal information for the smooth implementation of business.
1. We do not guarantee the completeness, accuracy, certainty, usefulness of information, etc. provided by this service.
2. We don not assume any responsibility other than as provided in paragraph 3 of “Content of this service” regarding damage, loss, disadvantage, etc. caused to users.
3. We shall not be held liable for any damages, losses or disadvantages arising from the failure to use this service.
4. Our company shall be exempted from responsibility according to the contents registered by the user.
5. In the event that damage, loss, disadvantage, etc. occurs to a third party by using this service by the user, the user resolves at his/her own responsibility and burden, and shall not cause inconvenience to the Company.
The copyrights of all data, designs, images, characters, etc. described on this site belong to a legitimate author, such as our company or original authorship. The act of using these contents beyond the range stipulated by copyright, trademark right and other intellectual property rights without permission of the right holder is forbidden.
We may change, suspend, suspend or terminate any part or all of this site and this service without prior notice or consent to the user regardless of the reason.
In interpreting these terms, the Japanese law shall be the governing law. In the event of a dispute with respect to this Service, the court having jurisdiction over the head office location of the Company shall be subject to exclusive agreement jurisdiction.
Somnium Ltd (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”) will comply with relevant laws concerning the Personal Information Protection Law in handling customer’s personal information.
Use of Personal Information
We recognize the importance of protecting personal information, comply with the compliance program on personal information, and handle all personal information related to business safely and accurately.
We will not provide personal information to third parties unless we are permitted to disclose by law or obtain consent from the person. In the case of disclosing acquired personal information, we will announce the purpose of use in advance and handle it appropriately within the necessary range after obtaining consent.
The purpose of use of personal information to be acquired will be announced to the customer on this website and personal information will be used to the extent necessary for the purpose of use.
Purpose of Using Personal Information
The purpose of use of a customer’s personal information include:
- Product service · event notice
- Creating statistics that do not identify individuals
- Services such as shipping required for campaign applications, questionnaires, document requests etc.
Purpose of Using Personal Information of Employees (lecturers, staff, etc.) include:
- Management of work status, salary payment, personnel evaluation, welfare benefits, safety and health, etc.
- Contact with affiliated companies / temporary staff
- Reporting to government agencies
Management of Personal Information
In order to prevent unauthorized access to personal information from third parties, loss of personal information, destruction alteration, leakage, we will strictly enforce safety measures and endeavor to protect personal information.
Disclosure and Correction Rights
When we are requested to disclose, correct, reduce, or stop using the acquired personal information, we respond to it within the appropriate time after confirming that you are the person.
Outsourcing personal information
In the case of entrusting the handling of personal information, we consign it to businesses that handle and supervise personal information properly and appropriately.
Improvement of Safety Measures
We will thoroughly disseminate the information so that we can manage the safety of personal information, develop internal regulations, and conduct education for executives and employees. We will also review and improve ongoing compliance initiatives on a continuous basis.
Personal Information Inquiry Department: Somnium Ltd.